Vaishnavi Retreat 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
You can expect a refreshing, fun and supportive environment where women of Bhakti can come together to share spiritual realizations, life experiences and aspirations to foster spiritual growth...
what to look forward to:
• cultivate connections and expanding community
• nourishing healthy prasadam (sanctified vegetarian meals prepared and offered with devotion)
• melodious kirtans and dancing
• japa mantra meditation
• inspiring seminars and illuminating morning classes based on the teachings of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
• reconnection with nature— relaxing walks, swimming, evening campfires
* Registration deadline is September 15th. If registering after September 15th, there may be onsite cabins available without attached bathroom or a nearby hotel room may be available, though neither facility is guaranteed. You may inquire with us before registering to ensure a room is available.
Registration cost includes lodging Friday & Saturday nights* and 6 prasadam meals:
• Friday: Dinner
• Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Sunday: Breakfast and Lunch
*Sunday evening lodging is an available option for an additional $120. If you would like to also stay Sunday evening, you must choose that as an additional option at time of registration (ie., you will choose two options— Regular Registration option + Sunday evening option).
Acceptable Forms of Payment: Paypal, Credit Card, **Check or Money Order
**Please note: Due to limited onsite accommodations, payments made via check or money order must be received within 5 business days to ensure onsite accommodation.
Checks/money orders should be made payable to: Vaishnavi Ministry North America
Mail to: Vaishnavi Ministry North America
4579 Acacia Ridge Street
Sacramento, CA 95834
- Standard Registration$325$3250$0
- Srila Prabhupada Disciple$299$2990$0
- Standard TENT Camping Option$240$2400$0
- Standard RV Camping Option$260$2600$0
- Sunday Evening Lodging$120$1200$0