Rambhoru Dasi— a senior disciple of Srila Prabhupada and seasoned Counselor, Spiritual Director and Life Coach is now available on Skype, Zoom, or WhatsApp for counseling services. For further information, she can be contacted via email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook messenger https://www.facebook.com/rambhoru.brinkmann. Suggested donations based on a sliding scale.
Rambhoru Brinkmann (Rambhoru Dasi ACBSP) is an ACPE Certified Clinical Pastoral Educator (www.acpe.edu) and Board Certified Chaplain (www.professionalchaplains.org). She has a Master of Divinity (M.Div) degree (www.cst.edu) and a Master of Science (MS) degree in Patient Counseling (www.vcu.edu). She is a certified Healing Touch practitioner (Level 4 ) and a Therapeutic Harpist. She was initiated by Srila Prabhupada in 1974.
Rambhoru is certified in three different models of Grief Support group facilitation:
1) Grief Recovery Method; 2) Our House Grief Support Group Facilitation; and 3) Beyond Loss Grief Support Group Facilitation. She can provide grief support for individuals and groups.
Rambhoru specializes in:
· Crisis Counseling for people experiencing sudden life changes regarding health, relationships, home, loss, etc.
· A skilled Spiritual Director who assists a person in finding meaning and purpose in the midst of their current life circumstances.
· Life Coaching for those seeking to identify their goals in life and becoming empowered to reach them.
· Death, Dying and End of Life Care.
· Workshops, seminars and group discussions on the Art and Science of Compassionate Spiritual Care-giving to those experiencing spiritual and emotional pain.
Rambhoru Dasi ACBSP, MS, BCC